All You Need Know About Bet9ja Registration & Sign-Up
Registered on the 10th of September 2013 and owned by Kunle Soname, Bet9ja is the most popular gaming company in Nigeria. They are a very reliable company and have very good accountability. They pay out to winners the very instant the tickets are brought to their notice no matter how huge the amount of money is.
Ever since betting came to Nigeria, lots of people have embraced and engaged in it seeing it as one of the quickest ways to make money in Nigeria.
Bet9ja has the most advanced features as regards to gaming, part of the reason it is the best in the country. With Bet9ja, you can easily handle all your gaming tasks online using your mobile phone or PC. Bet9ja Registration & Sign-up is very easy and can be done from the comfort of your home or office.
In this article, all information regarding Bet9ja Registration & Sign-up would be properly analyzed and given.
Bet9ja Registration & Sign-up
For all those looking for how to perform the Bet9ja Registration & Sign-up just remain calm and follow the procedures given below.
- First of all goto Register.bet9ja.com
- Enter a valid email address (your personal email preferably)
- Check the button to prove that you are 18 years and above.
Click Register to continue
On filling the above information correctly, a message would appear on your screen telling you that you have been successfully registered.
After receiving the successful registration, go to your email(the email used in the Bet9ja registration) a message thanking you for registering with Bet9ja would be there with a link saying Activate Account.
Click the link and you would be taking to another windows or tab.
A page would be open were you would be required to input details such as username, full names(*names must match bank account name) password, address, city, state and mobile number.
Check properly if details are filled correctly then click FINISH & lOGIN
If details are filled correctly a new dashboard would appear from which you can do all activities available on Bet9ja including booking games, transferring funds, etc.
How To Transfer Money Into Your Bet9ja Account
There are many payment options available in other to make payments or transfer money to your online Bet9ja account.
Some of them include;
- Card Instant Deposit – You can use your ATM card or any kind of payment transfer card as long as it is Visa, Interswitch, MasterCard or Verve (No deposit fee is needed)
- Bank Instant Deposit – You can also deposit directly into your Bet9ja account through your bank (No depis it fee is needed for this transaction).
- UBA Emailmoni Deposit @mailmoni
- UBA email moni is good however you would be charged N52.50 for deposits every deposit while this payment method.
- GTBank Online/Mobile Transfer: There is no fee for deposits with this payment method. But you will be asked to accept a N100 charge from the bank. If your transaction is authorized, your account will be credited immediately.
- Instant ATM Deposit: For the instant ATM deposit there is a N100 + 1.5% making it up to N200 charge for deposit while using this payment method. But if you payment transaction is authorized, your account will be credited back immediately.
- Paycom : – There is no payments charge if the transaction is authorized
- Skye Mobile Deposit: – There is a charge of N52.50 if this deposit method is used.
- Quick Teller Online Instant Deposit: N100 + 1.5% up to N200 charge will be deducted for deposit made with this payment method. If your transaction is authorized, your account will be credited back immediately.
How To Make Payment With Quick Teller
- Enter your unique bet9ja user ID (this can be found at the top right corner of the website when you login. Please note that it is not your username.)
- Enter your email address, and your mobile number. Enter the amount that you would like to deposit in your Bet9ja account.
- The system will then call up your information from the bank end system.
- Verify payment details and click on PAY.
- Payment receipt will be generated and displayed.
- You will receive an email notification to the email address provided.