Sterling Bank Recruitment 2018 has just began with the multi-million dollar Nigerian bank in search of qualified candidates for various vacant positions.
Sterling Bank has started seeking applications from all qualified and interested candidates all over the country to fill in its vacant positions.
As at this same time, a lot of other recruitments are ongoing but for now, we are focusing on the Sterling Bank Recruitment 2018 in this article.
In this article, all the essential requirements needed for the Sterling Bank Recruitment 2018 exercise would be provided.
Note that Sterling Bank Recruitment 2018 Registration and application is totally for free and any person or website that tries to exhort money or any form of favour/compensation is a fraud and should be reported to the authorities.
There are vacant positions under the following categories:
Sterling Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Programme graduate 2018 trainee program.
Sterling Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Programme entry level Recruitment 2018.
Sterling Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Programme experienced staff recruitment.
Sterling Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Programme 2018 industrial Training (IT) recruitment for young.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT 2018 INCLUDE:
- A good First Degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting or any other discipline from a reputable school.
- Post graduate qualification/professional certification will be an advantage.
- A Minimum of 4 years relevant experience with at least 2 years in business development in corporate business.
- Experience in Corporate Banking and/or Commercial Banking will be an advantage.
- Applicants or candidates must possess a qualification from any recognize University or Polytechnic.
- Basic computer skills would be required.
- Candidate should have a valid means of identification and be ready to present it for physical verification.
- Applicant should have no criminal record and he or she should be free from cultism.
- Applicant that are not from Nigeria can only be considered for recruitment if they have the permanent legal right, which is work permit to work in the country.
Application Closing Date: December 2018
Sterling Bank Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates looking to apply for any of the categories mentioned earlier in this post should visit the Sterling Bank of Nigeria official site/ recruitment portal via or Click Here to apply online. or Application.