The Federal government not so long ago announced the increase in the salary pay structure of the Nigerian Police force and now it has began recruiting new employees as the Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018 just commenced.
The Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018 has officially commenced with the NPF seeking applications from all interested and qualified candidates in the country to fill in its vacant positions. The Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018 form is out online, interested applicants should have no worries as this article would serve as a guide on the requirements and method of application.
As mentioned earlier, the Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018 registration application form is out so keep reading to get the full details and necessary requirements.
Before we dive right in, lots of questions have been thrown to us about the Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018 and they will all be addressed here. Should you have questions besides the ones listed below, use the comment box and an instant reply would be given.
Where can I obtain the Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
How do I apply for a position during this Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018?
The official Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018 Portal?
Positions Available For The Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018 ?
Requirements For The Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018.
If these and many more are among your questions, continue reading and reach out to us through the comment section if any of the questions are not answered here to your satisfaction, or if you have other questions of your own.
How To Apply For The NPF 2018 Recruitment
For everybody interested in the Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018, you can easily apply by visiting the NPF official portal policerecruitment.ng
A functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number would be required before you begin the application process as this would be the means through which all information regarding the NPF 2018 recruitment would be passed .
After visiting www.policerecruitment.ng
Fill the Online Form and hit “Submit”. (Go through the information carefully before final submission).
Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stag.e of the recruitment process.
The recruitment exercise is absolutely free
Requirements for the 2018 Nigerian Police Recruitment
- All interested candidates applying for the must possess the following
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate or a university degree as the case may be.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- The candidates must not be older than thirty-five (35) years as at the time of this recruitment and should possess the following:
- Note: Downloading and filling the Guarantors’ Form is cumpolsory as you would be presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
- Also you must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
It is not Gender specific so anyone can apply.
What is the official portal for the NPF 2018 Recruitment
For all interested in applying for the The l for applying for the Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018, the official portal for application is policerecruitment.ng or go to www.psc.gov.ng or www.npf.gov.ng and click on career.
When Would The NPF Recruitment 2018 End
The Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018 which started on the 29th day of November 2018 will end exactly six(6) weeks later on the 10th of January 2019.